When does the next episode air?
Airs October 18, 2018 at 8:30/7:30c on CBS
Season 2, Episode 5 - A Research Study and Czechoslovakian Wedding PastriesDr. Sturgis recommends Sheldon and Missy for a university research study on twins, and Mary is unhappy when the test results go to Sheldon's head.
Previous Episode: A Financial Secret and Fish Sauce (October 11)
Upcoming Episode Schedule
Young Sheldon is in season.
The second season of Young Sheldon premiered with a special broadcast on Monday, September 24 at 8:30/7:30c. The show moved back to its regular Thursday night time slot on September 27.
- Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:30
- New Episode: 205. A Research Study and Czechoslovakian Wedding Pastries
- Thursday, October 25, 2018 8:30
- New Episode: 206. Seven Deadly Sins and a Small Carl Sagan
- Thursday, November 1, 2018 8:30
- Rerun: 201. A High-Pitched Buzz and Training Wheels
- Thursday, November 8, 2018 8:30
- New Episode: 207. Carbon Dating and a Stuffed Raccoon*
* Episode titles are subject to change.